USD$ 920/MT FIXED
USD $10 GROSS COMMISSION
INVOICE TOTAL USD$51,216,400.00
BUYER MUST PAY IN ACCORDANCE TO THE CLOSING PROCEDURES STATED BELOW VIA MT103 BY THE EXPIRY DATE AND TIME NOTED ON THE COMMERCIAL INVOICE.
1. Seller issues Commercial Invoice to Buyer to sign, Seal & return to Seller
2. Seller provides INSPECTORATE/VERITAS Q&Q Report to buyer for verification together with:
- Letter from seller confirming authenticity of the Dealer
- Commercial Invoice with pricing dated same day as SGS Report
3. Buyer verifies all documents and pays via MT103 within 24 hours of receipt of the INSPECTORATE/VERITAS Report for Quality and Quantity to the account listed in ‘Seller’s Banking Coordinates’ on this Invoice.
4. Title is transferred to Buyer (EX-TANK)
5. Buyer lifts product within 5 days of receiving Quality & Quantity reports completed by INSPECTORATE/VERITAS. Buyer is responsible for any/all penalties issued by Seller for failing to lift the cargo within the specified timeline in this Invoice.